Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh What a Boy!

Zach is all boy! He was outside playing the other day and somehow discovered this huge worm which he was happy to bring and show to me and Miriam. He played with the worm like it was a pet for almost 15 minutes. Had him sliding down the pumpkin out front and pretending he had a voice and was talking. It's always an adventure having a little boy. We just re-discovered a plastic sword we brought back from the States and it has a lot of tape on it so it will last a little longer.







2 comments:

Julie said...

Eli did this last summer sometime...I remember he "broke" it and started crying and I told him...it is okay, it will grow back and he just stared at it... I laughed, I told him over time it would... he felt better and then said "well at least wormie has a friend to play with." I laughed!

Susie PSU said...

I can't find you on Facebook - are you still there? Friend me, ok?