Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

The day is almost over, but I wanted to make sure I took a moment to say how thankful I am for so many things in my life. I'm thankful for the family I have, here and in America. I'm thankful for the way God continues to provide for our family. We had 7 other people over for Thanksgiving today and really just got to relax and enjoy the day together. What's fun is our kids always think that when adults come over they are also here to spend time with them....and most of the time they are. We appreciate and love how our friends love on our kids.


I'm attaching a link to my facebook photos, and according to the fine print at the bottom of the webpage you shouldn't have to have facebook to access them. I hope it works:


http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=70494&l=e9077&id=787049656


I can happily say the dishes are all done...and I think I'm siging off and going to bed, it's almost 11:45 and I think I'm ready to get some good rest. No baking tomorrow!

No comments: