Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Busy Day


Well, this is the table runner that I just finished for my friend, Julie. I recently tried my hand at a Holiday Bazaar trying to sell some tablerunners and baby blankets that I had made, but I sold one piece and just broke even. I just thought I would see what I could do, but I don't think people were buying that day. They were all buying little knick-knack things, but it was a good experience.
I am looking forward to getting my hand back into scrapbooking. It's been a while since I opened the box of pictures, so I feel like I have to sort through things and see what I have to work with and go from there. I can't even remember what month/year I'm up to....that's pretty bad!
Let us know what you are up to this holiday season...we'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am excited to get my table runner Becky!!! Thanks for making one for me... it looks great on your table! See you soon