Thursday, September 11, 2008

Zach's 5th Birthday

What a group of kids! We celebrated Zach's 5th Birthday last night with 12 other kids. We celebrated in a prehistoric way with a dinosaur theme. I attempted to make a cupcake cake in the shape of a dinosaur, became paleontologist's looking for dinosaur eggs filled with dinosaur shaped gummies, drew chalk dinosaurs on the driveway and had fun playing around the house. Zach opened lots of presents...I think we can definitely call him a lego-maniac, and he got some fun cars and a large box of dino-bones that when put together create 2 large dinosaurs.


The Dinosaur Cake

Miriam drawing her dinosaur

Zach opening some presents



On Zach's birthday on Tuesday we went to his favorite park and had some fun play time on the bike ramps.

1 comment:

benandcarmen2002 said...

I can not BELIEVE Zach is 5!!!!!! Wow! Both he and Miriam look so growny! How does Miriam like school? I'm sure she is doing very well? I bet Zach misses her during the day. I know you must love living so close to the school. It is great to see pictures of the kids - it does my heart good!

Have a great day,
Carmen